Manages a complex customer service area through leadership and development of team (field
engineers, biomedical technicians, field technicians). Creates an environment to achieve ultimate
customer loyalty. Provides leadership in setting and achieving assigned goals in the profitable
installation, maintenance, and repair of GEHC products, and the growth of the service contract
1. Accountable for positive leadership of direct reports to include ongoing direction, coaching, and
2. Drive business results and manages customer relationships within area of responsibility.
3. Own operational processes (e.g., PM completion, overtime management).
4. Leads and cultivates a culture of GE Beliefs and integrity.
5. Develop strong customer relationships and serve as the interface between customer and all GE
Healthcare organizations creating \"one GEHC\" for the customer.
6. Proactively identify customer needs and develop and implement customer specific solutions.
7. Lead service delivery that continuously surpasses customer expectations.
8. Leverage internal relationships to enhance business performance and customer experiences.
9. Promote a safe working environment and ensure compliance with applicable EHS policies and
10. Drive change initiatives as required to improve efficiencies and execute on business
1. Bachelor's degree and a minimum four years of leadership experience; or equivalent (defined
as High School Diploma/GED and six years progressive experience with leadership and technical
3. Proven experience leading a team, managing customer relationships, and/or managing a P&L
or comparable business unit.
4. Ability to develop and execute multiple priorities and approaches to meet objectives.
5. Exceptional interpersonal skills.
6. Must have a valid driver's license. 1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual,
Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and
regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
2. Complete all planned Quality and Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
3. Identify and report any and all customer quality or compliance concerns immediately to the
4. Identify and report any personal quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality
5. Ensure timely dispatch closure.
6. Ensure completion of all field modifications instructions (FMI's) within prescribed timeframe.
7. Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating
process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible.
1. MBA or master's degree and previous field sales or field service experience.
2. Proven leadership and ability to orchestrate resources and motivate teams.
3. Direct customer relationship experience.
4. Strong business acumen.
5. An inclusive leader that builds a connection to the workforce through personal involvement and
6. Proven ability to influence and drive change through exceptional written and verbal
communication skills and able to effectively communicate across a distributed workforce.
7. Demonstrated tendency to challenge the status quo and drive constant improvement in process
and ability to achieve organizational goals.
8. Understanding of customer/marketplace and drivers that influence customer behavior.
9. Ability to resolve complex issues within functional area and area of expertise.
10. Ability to develop and execute multiple priorities and approaches to meet objectives.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at EEO combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
**Locations:** United States; Texas; Houston
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.