Loading some great jobs for you...
Manage a team responsible for the supply chain of all production parts needed to support the manufacturing operation
Manage the daily operation of the team ensuring production has the parts necessary to avoid internal and external production disruption
Manage material shortage report analyze issues, escalate issues, update shortage management data base, etc.
Set the work priorities for the team
Monitor team goals and take proactive measures to ensure they are achieved
Perform performance feedback sessions for individual team members and provide guidance necessary to build their capabilities
Understand and refine the team's standard work practices as required to improve the team's operational efficiency and effectiveness
Act as the first escalation point for material supply issues
Escalate supply chain constraints per the Continental material shortage management process
Develop and maintain strong working relationships across the supply chain
Effectively communicate across all team levels both internal and external crisp, clear, continuous communication
Fully understand and be able to utilize the MRP system and associated tools (SAP, SupplyOn, Shortage DB, etc.)
Monitor the PTN / PCN activities and ensure all are acted upon as required to meet production needs
Ensure individual and team compliance to established policies and procedures
Employ various problem solving techniques (5 Why, etc.) to drive supply chain issues to permanent corrective action
Ensure individual (and assist with departmental) 5S+1, Quality, Delivery, Kaizen and Cost goals
Maintains a safe work environment, Maintains professional attire, Continually focuses on departmental effectiveness and improvement opportunities, Effectively communicates with team members, suppliers and multiple levels of management,
Maintains the highest level of integrity and treats associates fairly & equitably, Leads by example.
1. Bachelor Degree (prefer Engineering, Logistics, Materials Management Discipline)
2. A minimum of 10 years of SCM experience in a manufacturing environment
3. High degree of problem solving skills
4. Excellent communication skills (at multiple management levels within an organization)
5. Ability to make sound decisions under stressful conditions
6. Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
7. High degree of integrity and discretion
8. Strong computer skills MS Suite,
no visa sponsorship available for this opportunity
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL DEMANDS
Stressfull environment, Possibility of occasional travel, Ability to lift 28 lbs.
1. Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Logistics, or Materials Management Discipline
2. SAP, Oracle or similar system knowledge
Engineering--Engineering, Manufacturing Operations and Production--Operations, Purchasing--Material Management