Job Description Summary:
The Engineer II will assist guests with maintenance or other requests, identifying and correcting the problem. Responsibilities also include performing various work order tasks and preventative maintenance on equipment.
* Resolves guest's problems and handles all guest requests.
* Identifies problems, initiates work orders, accomplished assigned work orders and does all necessary repairs relating to their expertise.
* Performs preventative maintenance and maintains logs in an organized manner.
* Complete the duty rounds checklists and corrects noted problems.
* Responsible for correct use of office equipment, EMS system and Life Safety Systems, (training provided).